Thursday, October 14, 2004

And the countdown begins...

10 Weeks and Four Days to go...

So I was kind of planning on getting a few things done today, but work has been busy for once *shock horror!*. However, thanks to the beautiful Princess Alice, I have been able to order a bank statement to support my visa application. And I'm about to shoot off an e-mail to uni asking what I have to do to do uni by correspondance next year.

All very important stuff.

Other things I have to do:

  • Talk to Cat about what's happening with El Flatto
  • Decide on what to do with my car - I'm thinking of selling it just before I go.
  • Dance.
  • Organise the final payment for my ticket.
  • Get references, my portfolio and all that sort of stuff organised.
  • Dance some more.
  • Get passport photos taken for my visa.
  • Get my open license organised, seeing as this one expires on November 5.
  • Somehow find the money for all these things.

But everything will be FINE.

BEST. PLANNED. TRIP. EVER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home