Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Much to do, little time and little money with which to do it...

8 Weeks and 6 Days to go ....

SO.
Stuff.
I procured a make-up/hair case for my travels on the weekend, courtesy of the lovely people who make things for Target at Capalaba. It's perfect - lots of compartments and the like. It's all about compartments people.
I've also decided I want to take my laptop overseas with me, for the purposes of e-mail and the like when I find somewhere to live. So that's going to be another thing to carry on board - another heavy thing - but these things happen. Or something.
This week = PAY WEEK! WOOT! Which therefore = PAYING OFF MY TICKETS!:D Which means picking up my tickets, because I am cool. It also means organising my Visa, and ultimately being extremely poor for the next two weeks. However, these are the two major steps that need to be done - and paid for - and so the resulting poorness is justified.
I'm hungry.
Oh, and I have an appointment with an oral surgeon this morning about my wisdom teeth, so hopefully I'll be able to get those out before I go as well.
SO MUCH TO DO. SO LITTLE TIME.
And I should probably think about getting my open license, seeing as my current licence expires on the 5th of November.... Probably should think about it ... probabably...
AND NOW - I am el hungry, and therefore must eat and drink and be merry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home