Friday, December 10, 2004

Getting nervous!

Two weeks and 3 days to go...
I've been a very busy bee but it appears I'm going to have to buzz around a lot more in the next couple of weeks - so much to do! Like pack, move, bank stuff, money stuff, job stuff...buying a suitcase would probably be a good thing to do...
I bought myself a new hairdryer - my christmas present to me! - which is coming with me. Mum got me an electrical adapter so I can use it in England. So many things I want to buy before I go - like a new laptop and a decent hair straightener and a mini ipod...so many things that I can't afford. Where is the love? More importantly, where is the money?!
And so on and so forth.
Speaking of stuff, tomorrow night is my birthday dinner, and I can't wait! I get to wear my new dress and new shoes, which are both coming with me to London - they'll be perfect for Paris and Milan!
And now, I away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home