Thursday, December 16, 2004

I'M SCARED.

1 Week and 5 Days to go...

So it's all starting to get a little scary, which is reflecting in my lack of sleep. Which has also been contributed to by playing with my new toY - iPod la grande. It's so pretty! I'm getting a hot pink skin for it too:D.

But still much to do - I will do a whole lot more packing tonight, as tomorrow night I'll be at my mum's, leaving only Friday night. Hopefully Mitch will be able to help me move on Saturday or sometime next week.

Also organising my going away party, and the joys of Christmas Shopping, which is almost complete.

And a list of things to go in my carry-on luggage:

  • iPod
  • Digital camera
  • sunglasses
  • wallet
  • tickets
  • passport
  • clean undewear!
  • socks
  • toothbrush
  • toothpaste
  • comb
  • moisturiser
  • face washer
  • a couple of books
  • coat

I was thinking about taking my photo album in my carry-on luggage, but it'll probably just make me cry, so it's probably best not too.

THIS IS SO SCARY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home