Friday, February 18, 2005

Celebrity Watch

I got a little distracted tonight on my way home - ie. I was daydreaming, big surprise - and missed my stop (Waterloo) so I got off at Westminster with the intention of catching a tube back one stop but the platform itself was PACKED. I had time to kill and decided to walk across the bridge to Waterloo instead. I'm glad I did - Houses of Parliament lit up at night in the drizzling rain is kinda cool - eerie, and more foreboding, if that's possible.

Then I was walking along the South Bank near the London Eye, mind my own business tonight, when who should walk by but JERRY HALL!

So that was bizzarro world.

More bizzarro world was she had someone holding her umbrella for her. And what was SHE doing that made her apparently so uncapable of holding her own umbrella? Smoking a cigarette.

TSK. Celebrities!

So that all happened on my way to dinner at Vauxhall with Jaimee where I met a bunch of Aussies, one kiwi and one Brit and had a really yummy dinner at this crazy little Ethiopian restaurant. Tres delicious. And cheap too! Only £9 each, the service was fantastic, the food delicious and filling, and a lovely atmosphere. It was good to meet more Aussies and talk to more people outside of my little sphere.

I also had my first appointment at the gym yesterday - it was great! I'd forgotten how good it feels to work out and have a good stretching session. I also had a lovely swim and a spa and nice hot shower...I like this gym! I have another appointment on Saturday and I'm hoping to book in for the dance class on Saturday as well.

Meanwhile, there may be hiccup in the Gallipoli plan.... more news on that as it develops.

Back to Kerrin in the studio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home