Tuesday, February 08, 2005

It had to happen sooner or later...

I think it's about time I put something stupid on this blog, and not leave all the stupid and raving and rambling to my other webblog which, for reasons pertaining to my reputation, only certain people are allowed to see:D.

So here we go!


I'm Super - Performed by Big Gay Al

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bombs are Flying,
People are Dying,
Children are Crying,
Politicians are Lying too..

Cancer is Killing,
Texaco spilling,
The whole world's gone to hell..
But how are you?

I'm super, thanks for asking!
All things considered, I couldn't be better I must say!
I'm feeling super, no nothing bugs me!
Everything is super when you're..
Don't you think I look cute in this hat!?

I'm so sorry, Mr Cripple..
But I just can't feel too bad for you right now
Because I'm feeling, so insanely super!
That even the fact that you can't walk
Can't bring me down!

He's super, thanks for asking!
All things considered, he couldn't be better he must say!
Yes, i'm super! No, nothing bugs me!
Everything is super when you're..
Don't you think I look cute in this hat,
These little pants, This matching tie,
That I got at Merv's?!

I'm super, in the barracks and the trenches as well
Big Gay Al says, 'Do ask, Do tell'
Yes he's super, and he's proud to relay
Every-thing-is-super-when-you're-gay..
When you're gay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home