Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Observations of the NATURAL kind...

Just a few things I haven't mentioned yet, but have been thinking about. Firstly, the variety of birds over here is amazing! I'm not quite sure why I've noticed it, and I'm not saying we haven't got a great variety back home, but I think it's because here they're so different and ... stereotypically English in a way. Cute little robins and blue birds and swans and geese and ducks and all sorts of cute little finch-like chirpy things. Very cute.

Also there was a fox outside our work the other day, which was rather weird...he was kind of cute though, wandering around scavaging and doing fox-like things. And there appears to be an abundance of squirrels in certain areas. They're REALLY cute, and put the humble possum to shame. I love possums, but when you compare somethng that looks like a giant rat with a squirrel, the choice is made up quite easily in terms of 'adorableness'.

And, although it's not really a 'natural' thing because I doubt the ones I'm wearing are really made out of sheeps wool and skin, but whoever invented the Ug boot should be given a medal and a bunch of flowers and a nice tasteful gift that shows we're not cheap, but we're not wasting tax-payers money either (I think I learned a thing or two at Justice!).:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home