Thursday, January 13, 2005

First day over

Today was my first day at my new job and I definitely think I made the right choice. It's a really cool space to work in, great relaxed atmosphere, the hours are good, I can wear whatever I want to work and I get to write a whole heap of stuff on all sorts of things. For instance, today I started working on a spread about ghosts...oooooooooh scary!:)

Tomorrow night we're going out for drinks to say goodbye to the guy I'm taking over from, and it's a welcome for me as well, so that'll be a good initiation. They seem to be a really fun-loving bunch, not to mention incredibly talented, especially their designers.

Apart from that, not a great deal else happening. I went to look at a flat tonight that would be perfect, I'll hear back about that on Friday. I'm also going to have a look at a place on Saturday that's really close to Wimbledon centre as well. So hopefully I'll be able to say in a week or so "i'm going to have a room of my own!". For now, all my stuff is in two plastic crates I bought, and my suitcase...and in random places. It'll be nice to have a bed to myself, and some drawers/wardrobes....I'm looking forward to it, though here has been great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home