Tuesday, December 28, 2004

THE DAY HAS ARRIVED

0 Days....


Tonight's the night, this is the moment, I did it my way, etc etc etc.

I guess I'm as ready as I can be. I was up at 7.30 this morning washing and re-packing my suitcase and gathering all my crap together, and cleaning up from yesterday's bbq and associated frivolities.

I'm hoping the constant action and early morning will increase my chances of being able to sleep on the plane tonight.

So, apart from what's already in my suitcase, and my awesome pink carry bag I bought, there's really nothing left except for toothpaste and toothbrush and the like to be packed. EGAD! it's all so weird and surreal. It doesn't really feel like it's happening...which is kind of odd in a way.

However, tally ho and forage forth and so on and so forth...

Goodbye Australia! Goodbye Brisbane! Goodbye cursed Wynnum! Goodbye heat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home