Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Oh to be there!

7 days to go...
The Countdown has become quite scary. But I'm so excited too!
I just read Jaimee's e-mail and I can't WAIT to get there now! Oh, to see Paris and Milan and all those beautiful European places... I'm sure it will happen:).
Alice is off to Scotland in the next couple of days - she'll be having a white Christmas, something that I'm sure will be completely surreal. Surreal will also be living and working in a city that is so extremely old with so much history! I'm going to go nuts in the museums and all the heritage places, I can see it now.
It's my parent's fault - they force-fed me documentaries and now I'm addicted to history:).
At least, after Jaimee's e-mail, I'm more excited than nervous now.
Especially seeing as I'm currently at my mum's, with a storm going on outside, and my brother has his friends over. Teenage boys, particularly hairy teenage boys who have just received their OPs and have decided to celebrate, not only are loud and annoying, but also incredibly smelly.
London, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home