Friday, December 24, 2004

Official Moved

4 Days to Go....

I'm back at my mother's house, and have taken over her garage with my stuff. She's totally going to freak when she sees it...but I won't be here, so it's not my problem!:)

The cat is loving it - lots of places to hide and sleep in now...and lots of things to cover in fur.

Anyway, back to the trip, all is going well as far as planning goes...I'm pretty much ready. I'll finalise the contents of my suitcase on Monday afternoon and be ruthless with what's already in it. It weighed 22 kilos the other night, which should be fine. Apparently Alice's weighed about the same and they weren't fussed and didn't charge her extra, so hopefully they won't for me either. Still, I can't really afford the extra 60 dollars a kilo they charge on excess baggage...

And now, to beat the heat with a spot of swimming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home