Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Career Crisis

Well, not so much a crisis as a decision to be made - I've been offered both the job at Stargate Magazine or, more broadly, Pipsqueak Media, and the job at Robert Walters.

At this point I'm leaning more towards the former. It sounds like a lot more fun, the pay is better, it's office environment is similar to Scene mag back home which was fantastic to work in, and they can guarantee me work for at least a year. It's a quite a bit further to go than RW, but I think the work there would be quite boring, and there's no guarantee that after a few months they'll make me a permanent.

So it looks like I'm now working in the entertainment journalism industry, starting Thursday! Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home