Thursday, December 30, 2004

This place is SO CUTE!

I MADE IT!

After 24 hours of travelling, approximately 36 hours awake, I am here. The fact that I can't sleep in cars, trains and planes was made painfully clear, but after 15 hours sleep last night it's all good.


I really should change my watch as well.


Anywho, England, or what I've seen of it so far, is ADORABLE! Picture-postcard perfect. Little winding streets, tiny brick houses, window planter boxes, double-decker busses. ah! SO CUTE.


Today Alice is taking me on the Whirl-Wind Tour of London (TM), including the Tower Bridge, Westminster, etc, followed up by a spot of shopping on Oxford street. I also have to get a new cover for my phone. I have an 8510 case on a 6510 body...problem is, with the 8510's the on/off button is on the OTHER side. Meaning to turn the phone off for the plane trip I had to take the battery out, also resulting in being unable, despite all efforts with bobby pins, to turn the phone back on.


Slight problem, but I'm sure it can be rectified. When I woke up this morning there was ICE on the roads! Awesome stuff. Also awesome was flying over Russia and Siberia - mountain ranges covered in snow for as far as the eye could see, it was just amazing.



Okay, time to dry hair, clean teeth and head off for a day of adveture!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home