Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Upside-down.

Welcome to Mel's Giant Fuzzy World of Stress. It's a scary place in here... much of the no sleeping and the physical signs to prove it. And the baking late at night. At least I'm putting my 'can't sleep so I'm staying awake' time to productivity.

Meanwhile, Jody and I booked our Eurostar tickets to Paris today AND *drumroll* tickets to the Moulin Rouge! Dinner and the show! I can't wait, I'll be singing the Elephant Medly all the way home...

Other than that, still stressing over assignments. I have netball tomorrow, but I'm trying to devote all my spare time to working on these horrible assignments. I have finished one though! At 2am the other morning...after I finished it initially, went 'oh my god, that has to be one of the most horrible things I've ever written.' So I scrapped it and started again. Very intelligent. But it's out of the way, the progressive log thing is about half done, and I've started on the other research/review assignment. Problem is, I'm not sure what to review...but we'll sort that out tomorrow.

In the meantime, I'M GOING TO PARIS! HUZZAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home