Sunday, May 08, 2005

It's a Small World After All...

Okay, so the WEIRDEST THING just happened. Actually, a lot of weird things have been happening lately ... Jasper Fford fans - there's been a big increase in Entropy:).

Anyway, today I had just finished at the gym and decided to pop into Safeway to grab a sandwich, and I walk in the doors and hear "Melanie Loy!". And who is it but none other than Danni Allen, a girl I went to school with and haven't seen in years! Tres bizarre. It really is bizarro world at the moment. But yes, for those of you who know her, or knew her, she is really well and living here with her girlfriend. Danni's been here for about two months now, but she'll be going back to BrisVegas in July. Then they'll head back up to Cairns.

Other than that, had a more social week this week - Wednesday night I went for a couple of drinks at Covent Garden with Jaimee and her friend Laura and we had a lovely evening, chatting away.:) And last night I filled in for Jaimee's netball team. We lost. May or may not have something to do with the fact that I was allegedly shooting. But it was good to have a run around on a netball court, it's been a while! Hopefully I'll be joining a team soon.

As for the rest of the weekend? The world is my oyster, apparently.... Slimy, grey and unsatisfying:D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home