Thursday, April 21, 2005

I am wearing the jean pant.

Off on my holiday tomorrow - I can't wait! Of course I have to leave at some ridiculous hour of the morning because the tubes, for all their thinking they're all that and a bag of chips, don't run early enough to get me to Heathrow by 5.30am. So I'm going to have to spend 25 quid on a mini cab.

However, it will be worth it I'm sure! Assuming I don't get terribly lost. And thankfully the Turkish government have sorted out the Lira ... to some extent. Speaking of which, I had this idea in my head the other day that I'd be using Euros, and then remembered that Turkey has that whole 'we took over Cyprus and we don't like the EU' thing going on, and were still using Liras. BUT, remember the game Where In The World is Carmen SanDiego? You could always find out where she was by certain things like pictures or the currency she was using, and she was often in Istanbul using Liras, or in France using francs. Now the Euro's come in, they're going to have to rethink a lot of that game! They could be all like 'she was caught cashing in Euros' - so what?! She could be anywhere on this giant continent!

I think too much about irrelevant stuff.

Anywho, I promise lots of pics when I get back:).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home