Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm not a Toolie!!


My work can be extremely stressful and tiring, but occasionally it has its perks. The last five days I've been down the Gold Coast for Schoolies Week. I know most people will say 'but all the drunk horrid teenagers! How can that be a perk?'. Ah, but it can be if you're working evening shifts so you've got all day to do whatever you want! I decided to treat my little sojourn as a bit of a holiday - every day I went for long walks along the beach and swimming in the surf - lovely! And today I met up with my lil sis, who is a Schoolie, and we went to Harbour Town. Many bargains I bought, including two fabulous pairs of shoes for only 30 bucks each - hurrah!

Anyway, back to the BrisVegas office tomorrow morning, then back on nights next week. Back into my bubble, that is...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are TOTALLY a toolie!

6:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a new blog!

you must be missing my pointless comments...

9:44 pm  
Blogger Melanie said...

It's my old blog rehashed!

I am missing your pointless comments... I'm missing comments at all!

6:01 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home