Friday, October 28, 2005

Whatever the Weather

There really hasn't been a lot happening since my last update... but I feel the need to update anyway because it was my 'little' brother's 18th birthday last week, so:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISY-POO!

Other than all of that stuff, we played netball on Wednesday night and, despite it being a really good fast game, we lost. We'll still be in the finals next week though, competing for third spot, which is okay I reckon. It'd be nice to be a bit further up the ladder, but the result certainly wasn't for lack of trying!

The other item of interest is the weather - It's nuts! Yesterday it got up to 22 degrees or something - the warmest recorded day for this time of year in London in a very long time. And yet, we're apparently meant to expect the coldest winter since 1963... I'm not quite sure what's going on!! Today is mild as well - top of 18 degrees. I'm sure we'll probably have a couple of days of this and then WHAMMO! Freezing again! The whole world has gone mad.

Also, I've booked my flights for Dublin - I'll be visiting Casey from Saturday November 19 to Monday November 21, which should be rockin'. I'll be keeping an eye out for Leprechauns, James Joyce and stray Guiness bottles.

Speaking of leaving for stuff, The Amazonians are off on their adventure very shortly. Good luck to Dave, Laura, Jin and Cathy!! I'm sure they'll have a blast and a half. The Jungle Party was held in their honour on the weekend, and here are some pics. None of me I'm afraid - you'll all just have to cope!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Yes, apparently there are Lions, Tigers and Giraffes in the jungle...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home