Friday, October 14, 2005

Money Makes the World Go 'Round

*sigh!*

Stressing out, not sleeping, running around like a chook with its head cut off and over what? Money!

I hate how the whole world revolves around it. It's like you can't do anything in this city without worrying about how much it's going to cost you in the long run.

Why does money have to be so important? Why can't we just go about our daily lives without worrying about it at all?

GAH!

Anyway, today I'm off to get my National Insurance number organised, but I know it's going to be a big fat waste of time - I won't have enough proof of address. And the Northern Line hasn't been running at all either today or yesterday, so to get there is going to be a hassle-and-a-half.


Whinge whinge whinge, I know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home