Thursday, October 06, 2005

A Message From the Universe

So a bizarre thing happened to me yesterday - not that that is a terribly unusual occurrence when it comes to me - which I thought was worth blogging about.

As I walked out of the tube station towards my office yesterday morning, I felt something sticky on the bottom of my foot. My first thought was, "bother, I have a hole in the bottom of my shoe." Upon arriving at the office, I took my shoe off to investigate and there was no hole... so I took my sock off and it would appear I had a postage stamp stuck to the bottom of my foot! That caused laughter enough, but the truly bizarre thing was it was an Australian postage stamp. How an Australian postage stamp got stuck to the bottom of my foot, I shall never know, but it was funny nonetheless! Made me think that it's probably a sign of something to come...

...or I should clean the bottom of my foot more thoroughly.




Anyway, that's about it. New place is working out really well, hopefully going to Stratford-Upon-Avon this weekend, we'll see how we go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home