Thursday, September 08, 2005

Home, Sweet Home

I've been incredibly slack, I KNOW! Apologies to anyone who regularly read/reads this ridiculous and unimportant blog.

But anyway, the last two weeks have been very very busy. It's so tough being popular!;) I've decided dot-point form is probably best, so:

  • Drinks at Belushi's - I have photos now!
  • Mum's 50th Birthday party went really well and everyone had a lovely time.
  • I've been shopping, drinking, shopping, shopping, shopping...
  • My Pop was put in hospital last week and it didn't look very good, but he's managed to pull through ok and may be allowed home soon.
  • My cat has become incredibly fat while I've been away - Weight Watchers for Poppet!
  • My party was cool fun - SO MUCH FOOD! We had all the usual BBQ stuff, including home-made rissoles, sausages, bread rolls, green salad, pasta salad, potato salad, and then all the snacks including delicious chocolate chip cookies made by Leah, cheese, crackers, lollies, chocolates... the list goes on and on and on!
  • This week I had dinner with Andy and his wife and kids which was lovely.
  • Today went shopping with mum.
  • This weekend going up the coast for much needed beachness.

GAH! I can't remember it all, but suffice it to say I've been uber busy and having heaps of fun! Only two weeks left though:(.

And now - photos!

These are from my first night out back on the town ... or in this case, the Valley ... at Belushis:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me and my two bestest buds in the WHOLE WORLD - Alice and Leah

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My other bestest bud - Kerrin!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tony and Jasmine:)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jess and Kerrin-san

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nick and I

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jasmine and Alice

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Marvellous Mitch! He's so fantastic, EVERY GIRL NEEDS A MITCH!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Julian and Leah

And my mum's fiftieth birthday:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me, my little sis Anne-Marie, Mum, brother Chris and older sis Michelle, who I am staying with while I'm here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mum and her boyfriend Steve

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My mum's 'little' brother, Uncle Mike, me and her other 'little' brother Greg.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Uncle Mike and Greg's partner, Yvette

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mum's cousins, Lyn and Kate, with Kate's mum, Aunty Ann

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I swear I am not related to this man.

Have picked up my tickets and such. My lil sis is on holidays next week so I'll be able to spend some time with her. Only two weeks left til I leave again for London... it's all going so quickly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home