Saturday, July 30, 2005

Feelin' Ill

Imagine being repeatedly punched in the head with a sledgehammer while standing next to a set of speakers at Live8, and you get some idea of the type of headache I'm experiencing right now.

Vodka will do that to you!

Had a fabulous night last night to celebrate my 'graduation', Waxy's was a top venue, but I'll be the first to admit that I wasn't very pretty by the end of it all. Apparently I'm meant to go to party tonight - my head does not agree! Despite Darren's insistence, I believe Jody and I are just going to have a quiet one and see a movie while resting our sore heads...

But yes, a fun night had by all who came I believe!

As to the rest of the weekend, well, we'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow:D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home