Thursday, July 07, 2005

London Chaos

Thanks for all the texts and stuff guys - It's really sweet of you to think of me.

Don't worry, I'm okay. I was on the tube at the time and we stopped at London Bridge and were told there was a power surge, then we were told the entire underground system was shut down (6 million people a DAY use it!), then this guy comes running along going 'you have to leave the train and the station NOW!'.

So far reports are still filtering in about the bus explosions. And I took a bus to get to work from London Bridge.

FABULOUS.

It's kinda scary, but I'm okay.

I'm blame the French. We all know they're poor losers.:)



Coincidence this happened the day after the Olympic decision? METHINKS NOT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home