Thursday, June 09, 2005

Ouchies.

I have to be THE most intelligent person in the world sometimes (*insert sarcasm here*). So not only did I manage to stack it at netball tonight and do a Jaimee - Sprained my ankle quite badly - but I took all the skin off the other knee as well, which then proceeded to bleed quite profusely. Oh and then I started to think the ankle was feeling better so I walked home from the station...and now it's twice as sore and swollen.

Well done, Melanie, well done.

In other news, I went to the dentist yesterday and lo and behold, I have to have some root canal thingy done to my ouchie tooth. At least it'll stop hurting then. And the great thing about this dentist is I rang them on Monday, got in on Tuesday afternoon! And I can claim a lot of it under the NHS scheme, which I'm now registered with, so it's not too expensive at all.

And tonight I have baked a devilishly good chocolate cake - LOTS of dark chocolate, LOTS of cream, LOTS of sugar - for a girl at work whose 30th birthday is this week.

HUZZAH FOR MULTI-TASKING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home