Friday, June 17, 2005

Detox Day 3

So far, so good! Apart from my hot chocolate in the morning - I can't live without it - I've declined tea, chocolate, cheese, milk, bread...Although I'm really tired, I feel really good! So if I can make it through to Thursday, I reckon I'll be feeling great!

Ankle is all good now, the knee's still a bit of an issue, but I still managed to play three games of netball last night. I got there early because our game wasn't until 8.15, and a couple of teams needed fillers, so I jumped in. Needless to say I was absolutely exhausted by today. But what can you do?

Tomorrow night I'm going out to dinner with Dani and Lauretta to say goodbye before they head off to the Spanish Islands, and then back to Oz. So it should be a good night, but sad. I just wish we'd both known we were in London a bit earlier!

The weekend holds nothing spectacular at this point. Dentist on Saturday morning - oh hooray. Also, the real estate agent rang my housemate, Dan, today to say our contract's up in September. So Dan's moving in with his girlfriend, Rich has a job placement up in Leeds already...so I guess it's up to me! The problem is, of course, that when the change over is meant to take place I'm going to be in Oz, so that should be interesting to see how all my planning and organisation (or lack thereof, generally speaking) pans out.

Never mind. I'm sure everything will be just fine. Everything always is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home