Sunday, July 10, 2005

The Weekend Starts Here

Busy McBusy-a-lot, that's what they'll call me.:) Yesterday Casey and I went on Mel's Illustrious Walking Tour de Londres. We met up at London Bridge (after some difficulty - another security scare on the tube meant I had to opt for a bus instead) and from there walked across to the Tower of London, the Tower Bridge, doubled-back to St Paul's Cathedral, through to Covent Garden and Trafalga Square, along to Buckingham Palace, up to Harvey Nichols and Harrods... a LOT of walking! And eating too...we headed back to Wimbledon and ended up at a little Italian restaurant. Great service, GREAT food ... we stuffed ourselves:D.

Here's Casey and I!:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

WE'RE LOOKING A LITTLE CRAZY:D

Today it's a beautiful BEAUTIFUL day! Yesterday was quite overcast, today it's sunshiney and warm. I think I might go for a walk to the park or something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home