Friday, July 29, 2005

3 weeks, 5 days

TGIF! Tonight is my 'graduation' drinks. And by 'graduation' I mean in theory, as I'm still waiting to hear back from UNE on where, exactly, my official results transcript is. They're about as helpful as a wet sock, that lot.

But anywho, we're off to Waxy O'Connors in Leceister Square which should be loads of fun. And the weekend is shaping up quite nicely too, got a few things planned. All-in-all, I can't wait for the weekend to begin!

Next week we start back at netball. Luckily, because we're coming in at the beginning of the season this time, we got to choose our own name. So we're no longer 'Fruit Tingles' (yes, I know, how gay is that?) but the 'Red Dragons'. We were just the 'Dragons' but I think there was another team called that.

Also hoping to catch up with Anna and Alex next weekend, which would be fabulous. And I have to start organising myself for my move/trip etc. Lots to do, little time to do it! On the upside, I have booked/paid for my flights to NYC for Christmas/New Years - hooray! Can't wait to go, it's seriously going to rock!:D

Okay, got more itunes to burn.... Full update with pics and things coming shortly, I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home