Monday, April 07, 2008

Aunty Mel is the best.


Our family is not known for being very patient, and it seems its in the genes with the arrival of my niece, Celeste, four weeks early on Friday. She's so tiny - only five pounds, two ounces - but gorgeous!! She just slept the whole day on Saturday. Because she's a bit early, she's had a few feeding problems, but they're getting there and hopefully she'll be home this week. It's so amazing to think my sis is a mum, and that's her daughter! Naturally I've gone a little nuts. As soon as I finished taking photos and having cuddles at the hospital on Saturday, I went and got said photos developed, bought frames, and went a little nuts at Pumpkin Patch. If she's my niece, she's gotta look good!

So of course we're all completely over the moon in the Loy/Harris family. Welcome to the world, Celeste! We'll try not to screw up your life.:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How marvellous! Congrats to the family : )

Laura-london

9:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU SUCK!

8:46 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home