Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Introducing....Detective Pip Benson Loy-Bruekers


Don't ask about the name - I actually wanted Ranger McCat but this works!

So yes - this is our new kitten! We brought her home today (and now I look like I've got track marks up and down my arms, but whatever) and she's currently sleeping underneath the washing machine.

She'll get too big for that eventually.

Anyway, she's seven weeks old and our new baby!

In other news, been busy finishing off uni (already know I got a seven for one subject - hooray!) and working and ballet-ing, and singing and so forth. Such busy times are these! Also babysat my gorgeous little niece last week - she's growing super fast, it's so weird to think she's already 11 weeks old! Exciting stuff.

Her baptism is scheduled for July, and as I'm her favourite aunty (and, ironically, the resident family atheist) I'm going to be a godparent - hooray for Team Mel!

Team Mel has been triumphing a lot lately. You should all join me on my quest.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back in the world of blogging - we've missed you!

Laura-london

6:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home